Saturday 24 January 2015

The Proposal

Image result for proposal


People have a lot of ways of expressing their love to their beloved. Some do it via words, some with the help of music, some dance, some other actions and some only via eyes. Because we know that the eyes are the windows to the soul. But when it comes to proposing your crush, we all have our variety of ideas of the “perfect date”.
If I had to propose my crush, I wouldn't just choose one venue to fix my date but I would love to explore different places with him, his favorites and mine.
Well, I know it’d be a little awkward since I would be proposing to him because usually, proposing to someone is something that guys do (as we have seen in all the movies and as we are told by our peers); that girls don’t propose. Girls show that they are either “hard to get” or “ready to take the chance” but they rarely take the first step. However I, being a girl, would not have a problem proposing to someone I love because nowadays, girls aren't less than boys and people are very forward and open minded. So, whether I propose to him or he does, doesn't matter but the way someone proposes to their crush is the real task.


How would I propose to my crush?

 Choosing a particular day:
As I mentioned, I’d not just go for a dinner or lunch or some date that only lasts for a few hours. Rather I’d choose one particular day to spend with him; an entire day. This is obvious that if I’m proposing to him, he would not be a complete stranger but some friend of mine only or someone dear to me. So, asking him to hang out with me for a day wouldn’t be a big deal despite the fact that it wouldn’t be just a “hang out”, but a romantic date instead.

Asking him out:
If the guy I like would have a hint that I have a teeny tiny special place for him in my heart (which he definitely would because...well, girls do drop hints and not just few but many) then, even though asking him out on a date would be a “daring” task but I wouldn't do it directly. I’d simply ask him to spend a day with me and the rest would be up to him whether he treats it as a date or not. This would make it even more interesting since even he wouldn't be sure whether it’d be a date or not and then, he’d be even more curious to find that out.

Spending the day together:
I’d ask him to take me to his favorite place and then, I’d take him to mine. That can be a visit to some game, some adventure garden, haunted house, some nice restaurant, or whatever guys are into and places they find nice*which I don’t have any idea about*.

And the final moment:
As the day would come to an end, he’d be keen to find out the perfect ending to this date. I would arrange a candle light dinner (cliché I know but cut me some slack! I’m not a hardcore romantic) over which I’d propose to him this way:
When we would be waiting for our dinner, I’d hold his hand (avoiding the “kneel-down part”) and would confess my love. I’d have prepared a speech, of course! But I believe that when it comes to moments like these, things like expressing your love to your beloved, you don’t recite some speech you had planned to recite but you speak the things that come to your mind. You pour your heart out to the other person, give the most romantic speech you’d have ever thought of giving, describing the time from the day you met your beloved till the present time when you are proposing to him and then, you wait for them to answer.


So, I think no matter how much ideas and plans I’d have made and things I’d have planned, the things will never go as I plan but they will be far better than my expectations. Because that’s life: It’s unpredictable yet beautiful.

The above article is written for  #IndiblogHappyHours
To see the different proposal ideas and how people performed the "Valentine's dares" they were given by the site, do visit the link.


By
Simran Bharti
Follow me on Instagram @PrettyLittleVirtuoso for more daily product reviews, fashion advice, shopping hauls & more.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Must-Have Vintage Fashion Accessories At Rs 250 Only

Hi everyone, Vintage fashion is back and with the famous flared jeans, bell sleeves and striped sweater, we also have the classiest and c...