Saturday 24 January 2015

Go sleek with ASUS All In One PC ET2040



If I had to choose between The Sleek and Powerful ASUS EeeBook X205TA or the Ultra-Portable and Perpetually connected ASUS All In One PC ET2040, I'd always go for ASUS All In One PC ET2040.

WHY ASUS All In One PC ET2040?

FEATURES


  • The ASUS All In One PC ET2040 is a 19.5-inch All-in-One PC with built-in backup power, innovative hands-free gesture control and full I/O connectivity.
  • It is available with Windows 8.1 or other editions also. But since I have been using Windows 7 for quite sometime now, I think I would want to give Windows 8.1 a try and if I don't like it, I can install my previous windows on ASUS All In One ET2040 as well.
  • It has a smart back up and it prevents data loss up to one hour.
  • It also offers intuitive gesture control for hands-free entertainment.
  • Display: 19.5"(49.5cm), Wide Screen, LED-backlight.
  • The memory is 2 GB up to 4 GB which is enough for me since I only need my laptop or PC when I need to write or save my articles and images.
  • The storage is 2.5" 500GB Up to 1 TB Hard Drive.
  • It comes with a Built-in Mic and weights 3.4 kg.
  • It also comes with an anti-virus software (Anti-Virus Trial) and ASUS web storage.

BUILT-IN-APPS

Photo Director
The photo editing application

It is a photography application that enables you to manage your photos, make adjustments, use various creative tools in a single workflow and with the great editing effects and creative tools, you can even enhance the colors and quality of the photographs, change white balance, control saturation and lots of other features for which we usually install different applications on our mobile. Since I like to capture moments and keep a collection of all the great pictures that I accidentally click, this built-in-application would be one of the reasons why I would love to buy this gadget.


Power Director
The video editing application

Now as much as I love to click pictures, I also have this habit of making videos (especially of my dog, Bruno) because pictures are still but videos aren't. This application lets you create high-definition video productions with its easy to use tools. Also, this allows you to produce a DVD complete with professional, stylish menus. You can even share your videos on youtube, facebook and other social networking sites. This would help me share, edit, enhance the quality of my video and do other creative stuff using this built-in-app.

Music Maker Jam
The application for music lovers and singers

The application is an amazing feature for those who record and produce their own music/songs. This application lets you generate your own music by offering various styles like hip hop, jazz, rock, etc and it is a user friendly application. It huge collection of professionally produced loops and styles allows you to produce your own hit.
This is not really the sort of app I would require in my gadget but this is more like an additional feature which makes this gadget even more interesting.

ASUS Manager
Integrated system management

"ASUS Manager is included on all ASUS desktop and All-in-One PCs to make maintaining, optimizing and performing essential tasks on your computer effortless. This app organizes important system optimization and maintenance tools in a single window with an intuitive user interface that is quickly accessible from the desktop. With just few mouse clicks, you can perform desired system management tasks and then get back to the task at hand."
-ASUS.com

ASUS WebStorage
100 GB of free online space

Now, this feature is the best. I get to store all my files online and access them anytime I want. This app would sync all my files and folders and would save valuable space on my device. Since the files would be saved online, I would be tension free because I would be assured that my data is safe.

Fingertapps Instruments
Music games at your fingertips

This is a fun game which helps you create music using screen instruments like piano, bass guitar, drums, etc. Also there'd be an easy to follow instruction guide for beginners.
It's a fun time pass. Since I'm not into games, I'd like to spend my time on this sort of application.

Jig War
Puzzle games for fun
This is the kind of application that my little brother would absolutely love. He loves puzzles and games but I never let him play those on my cell phone.
Since this gadget has a large screen and is very thin, it would be fun to solve puzzles with him on this knowing that my files are safe as well.

The above article is written for #IndiBloggerHappyHours
Visit the links to see the gadgets
And
By
Simran Bharti
Follow me on Instagram @PrettyLittleVirtuoso for more daily product reviews, fashion advice, shopping hauls & more.



















1 comment:

  1. nice one - regards http://YourWellWisherProgram.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Must-Have Vintage Fashion Accessories At Rs 250 Only

Hi everyone, Vintage fashion is back and with the famous flared jeans, bell sleeves and striped sweater, we also have the classiest and c...