Sunday 2 February 2020

Vintage Vibe | Simran Bharti


For a very long time I have been waiting to start working on my fashion blog but because of something or the other, I was unable to get started. But now when I finally have started, I hope I do my best and make it the way I want it to.

I really wanted to do something on Vintage style and this outfit was perfect for a vintage look. The theme, the classy watch, the all-white shoes and everything about this outfit gives you the vintage vibe.

A tip for all the average height girls and girls with slightly heavy thighs; always go for a high waist denim, trouser or any bottom wear as high waist bottoms make your legs look slimmer and taller while giving you a chance to flaunt your curves. Instead of spending too much money on buying a lot of low or mid rise jeans that are ill-fitted, I would suggest you go for a good pair of good high waist bottoms that you can carry effortlessly and feel comfortable in. My favorite part of any outfit is the footwear. Wear something that you are comfortable in and that goes with your personality. For a more vintage look, you can go for rose gold watch or any golden watch with black or brown leather straps like I did.
Make sure your outfit defines you and your style.

Remember ladies, the world is your runway and every day is a fashion show.
I hope you like the post. The outfit details are mentioned below.

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

vintage look: Simply Gorgeous

Outfit Details:

  • White stripe pinny crop top by Miss Bennett London (Jabong.com)
  • White High Waist Trousers
  • John Lennon round glasses
  • Plain white shoes (Amazon.in)
Keep following me for more such posts. My next blog will be published on next Thursday.

Have a great day ahead!

Thank you!

By
Simran Bharti
Follow me on Instagram @PrettyLittleVirtuoso for more daily product reviews, fashion advice, shopping hauls & more.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Must-Have Vintage Fashion Accessories At Rs 250 Only

Hi everyone, Vintage fashion is back and with the famous flared jeans, bell sleeves and striped sweater, we also have the classiest and c...